As you know, home sales and prices fluctuate during the winter season in Northern Minnesota. The weather creates unique challenges to showing and inspecting properties for buyers, which would normally give them confidence to proceed with a purchase.
Snow and ice limit the visibility of the exterior features of a home. In addition, many home systems are winterized/shut down for the entire winter season, which makes re-energizing systems not a viable option for potential buyers.
This Report provides Visual Documentation only of the property at the specified address at the date and time the photographs are taken.
By performing this service prior to snowfall, this Report provides reference to the exterior areas on this property not visually accessible due to snow cover.
*Driveway/Roadways *Aprons *Walkways *Patios *Docks *Retaining Walls *Grade & Drainage
*Foundation Walls *Decks/Balconies/Boardwalks *Steps/Stairs/Stoops *Roofs – including Skylights, Attic/Plumbing/Exhaust Vent Flashing, Chimney/Electrical Mast Venting, *Gutters and Downspouts
Dove-tailed with the winterization process when applicable, this Pre-Winter Home Inspection is a nominal investment for an effective marketing tool despite the challenges of the winter season.
This comprehensive inspection report, typically generated for a Buyer, benefits the Seller by:
1) Increasing your ability to expand your potential buyer pool in the winter
2) Instilling good faith that your property is fit and sound, even though it’s shut down for the winter months by providing all potential buyers this comprehensive report, generated just prior to winterization
3) Confirming condition of inactive systems prior to winterization/shut down
- Plumbing - Electrical - HVAC
4) Highlighting seasonal related elements through photos and documentation of the property that cannot be seen due to snow and ice *a regular inspection would only photo/document if there was a concern
5) Obtaining the same information the buyer would be informed of, to remedy any potential issues
6) Potentially expediting the sign off of the home inspection contingency
DON'T LET WINTER POSTPONE THE SALE OF YOUR HOME!